| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vancouver, Wa in February is cool at 5.4 °C (41.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.9 °C (49.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.9 °C (33.6 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly dry. Circa 115.1mm (4.5in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 9:40 long and the longest day is 10:58 long with an average length of 10:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Vancouver, Wa February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Vancouver, Wa, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Vancouver, Wa:
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 153.6 kms (95.4 miles) N
- Aberdeen, Wa, Usa - 173.1 kms (107.5 miles) NNW
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 148.8 kms (92.5 miles) N
- Astoria/ Clatsop, Or, Usa - 110.3 kms (68.6 miles) WNW
- Salem, Or, Usa - 85.5 kms (53.2 miles) SSW
- Corvallis, Or, Usa - 128.4 kms (79.8 miles) SSW
- Eugene, Or, Usa - 174.8 kms (108.6 miles) SSW
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 220.2 kms (136.8 miles) N
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 203.3 kms (126.3 miles) N
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 193.8 kms (120.4 miles) ENE
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 210.1 kms (130.6 miles) ENE
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 6.4 kms (4 miles) SE
- Moro, Or, Usa - 148.1 kms (92 miles) ESE